Monday, October 26, 2009
My first one on one Witnessing
Okay where do I start. Well I guess a couple of weeks ago I started taking the Way of the Master Basic Training course at Hardrock Church. Bro. Jeff and Bro. Daniel are the teachers. Both are wretched sinners and fans of wretched radio like me. So this past Friday 10/23/09 I went out with them and a few other people to do some witnessing at Nightmare on Grayson street. It is a haunted house that is nestled in downtown San Antonio, Tx. It was great. All glory to God. I was teamed up with Bro. Marcos who is very good. He did the first couple of people and got some good reaction. So we are walking thru the crowd and I see the three guys. I tried the illusion tract. They shut me down quickly. One guy wouldn't even look at me. They said they weren't interested. I asked them do you have a christian background? The one guy who was talking to me said yes. The other two not a word. He he was not interested. I politely said okay and said good bye. The guy told me God bless you. I don't remember if I said God bless you first or last. Anyway I was glad to have gotten my first rejection out of the way and I didn't feel bad about it. I kept on. My second encounter went a little better. It was a couple. The young man was catholic. I was able to get thru the law and then she got a phone call,well at least I think she did. So I politely said bye have a good night and God bless. My last counter was set up on a tee. The guy was wearing a shirt that said "I seek the Truth." Well what more do I need, a lightning strike from God.. LOL. So I spoke with him his name was Chun( I think that is how you spell it). So I gave him and the girl with him a millon dollar bill and asked do you have a christian background. He was catholic, as were so many people that were out there, I was able to go thru the law with the good person test and get to the good news. Afteward I told to read his bible and to think about what we talked about. It was awesome. I pray God will encourage me more and more to go out and save the lost!!! Praise be to God and all the glory to Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment